O E M
NanoTag white labeling OEM solutions
- simple production line integration for fabric/paper labels
- plastic security seals, security bags, security labels and packaging
- minimal effect on production times and manufacturing processes
NanoTag Aftermarket solutions
NanoTag offers many white labeling aftermarket/non-OEM solutions too, incorporating a wide range of custom-designed own-branded packaging to suit individual clients.
At NanoTag Technology we understand the millions of dollars companies spend developing and promoting their own brands, hence the need for a seamlessly integrated security system that is fully branded as if it is the company’s own.
By this process of “white labeling”, the client’s customers immediately recognise the product on offer and their allegiance to the brand extends to these products – an allegiance now enhanced by the added security features. In contrast, the introduction of a third-party security product may instill reservations in the customer about trusting an unknown brand.
NanoTag white labeling benefits
- The new security product becomes part of the total suite of products being offered to market
- Employees feel more ownership and are therefore prepared to endorse more easily
- Allows the company to stand out in the marketplace with their totally unique branded product
- Won’t be confused with other “like me” initiatives
- The totally unique differentiator, providing massive market advantage and at the same time increasing perception of value for money.